Want your birthday party to be filled with Ninja Warriors, Special Operatives, Commandos and Obstacle Races? Then have we got the venue for you.
What better way to entertain a group of excited kids than having them run, jump, climb, crawl, hang and roll there way through a range of obstacles with their mates. If you want a truly remarkable birthday party for your child then this is the place for you. Activities can be planned with and without mud and all sessions are run by our trained staff to ensure all challenges are tackled safely for the enjoyment of all participants.
- Minimum of 1 trained staff members for the duration of the party
- Two hour session on site with up to 90 minutes on course tackling obstacles
- Access to BBQ and Tables for use – Food and Drink to be supplied by Party Organiser
- Parents can join in the fun
- Party invitation template
What does it cost:
Cost is based on the number of expected participants and subsequent staffing requirements
- Minimum Cost is $550 for up to 20 children participants
- 21-30 Children Participants $800 includes x1 extra trained BFirm staff member
- 31-40 Children Participants $1050 includes x1 extra staff member (3 total)
- >40 POA
How do I pay?:
Payment will be invoiced two weeks before event date and can be done by direct deposit.
If you have any questions that you would like answered regarding your particular needs or anything to do with the venue then please don’t hesitate to get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
An information flyer can be downloaded from here: BFirm Birthday Party Flyer
The Fine Print?
All participants are required to submit a signed B.FIRM Party Waiver prior to the commencement of the event. Participants under 18 years of age must have their waiver signed by a legal guardian. Refunds will not be issued if on the day of the party attendee numbers fall below a particular level as staff has been locked in place.
Location: All parties take place @ BFIRM’s Outdoor Activity Centre
Cnr Narrabundah Ln & Jerrabomberra Av, SYMONSTON ACT
You can find us here on Google Maps
What to bring: Drink bottle and a change of clothes. There is a toilet block available onsite for changing at the end of the session.